segunda-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2009

The fucking beggining

Well, lets start!

First off, if you dont notice yet, this blog will have alots of "fuking" and such words and i want to explain why.

To someone understand exactly what you really like i just say, here a example: "I really like drink Coke!" right? Wrong, the right is "Its fuking good drink Coke!!! See? this is how i like to say and write things, so dont mind reading all thi, otherwise...err...nevermind

The real reason to start a blog was to excercise my english (as you can see is horrible) and to entertain my mind, because i have been too much eneasy the last few weeks. But to be honest with myself i always wanted make a blog, just dont knew what to write.

People always make promises when the new year come, some say "I will get a new job", new girlfriend, stop smoking, its normal, its part of the human behavior, and i´m not diferent from those people, i promise to start try something different, something the old Caco wouldn´t usually make.

I made a list in my mind with some things i would like to do, check it out:

* Enter in a Gym
* Make a fuking nice Tatoo
* Start to not bother with relashionship problems
* Make more sex
* Buy something worthy (A car or a apartment)

All in my list is top priority, but not much hard (execpt the relashioship thing), and i will a happy guy if i can complete all that in 2009, but honestly? I dont know, i have dificults with changes, any kind, i feel good with routine, make samethings, go to same places etecetera...

summarizing, i guess this year the big challenge to me is change some habits, damn! and i promise will be fuking hard, i know me, will be fuking hard, but i need try, right?

Caco
btw - Happy new year to everyone like me! really, and to people dont like me? I dont care...

7 comentários:

  1. Woooooooooooot that's how i want to see yo on this new year MAAAN
    STRENGHT ON THE WIG MAN !! !!
    AGORA SIM MALUCO!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Seguinte olha isso aki

    "Buy something worthy (A car or a apartment)"

    ORRRR a Kick ass PC!

    apesar que nao eh caro comparado com esses 2....

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hell yeah!!

    I really like you came here and post nice words, now i waiting you make one blog for you too, so we can start dominate the world blog´s and scream WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

    Thx mate!
    Caco

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thx sethzin

    I spend alot of time in front of pc this days, so if i buy a new pc now, definitively i will got fired and loose my girlfriend.

    But its not a bad ideia, but right now, a tatoo or a car will be better.

    But, again thx for the comment!
    Caco

    ResponderExcluir
  5. huauhahua nice idea caco! Exercise our fucking english skills is worthy!
    Miss you my fucking rat kakita mad duelist friend. I wish you a really nice start of year!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. WOooooooooooottt

    Man, i miss you too buddy, really, i hope everying is fine with you!!!

    Leave me a message time to time or send me your blog url, so we can get in touch.

    Again, thx for the comments!

    Caco

    ResponderExcluir