quinta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2009

Anxiety

Its fucking bad when you´re too much anxiety...

It is always like that, every time i need take a serious decision or make some choices i have alot of thoughts about everying, and that make me feel so weird, i really don´t like it!

Man, this week its being hell long, i only need make anything to leave my mind fucking busy, but i can´t, i tried read, watch tv, even music is not working....

I know is just two days, but FUCK, the time its kidding me right? how can be possible, damn, none of that i typed make any sense.

I hope until saturday i dont loose my mind.

Um comentário:

  1. Pode ficar mais calminho...to aki agora...voltei....=DDDD
    Se ajeita ae caco...sempre tem AQUELA semana onde tudo da errado, tudo te estorva...guenta a mão e fica calmo que as coisas vao se resolvendo....segura as pontas...=D
    abs..

    ResponderExcluir