quarta-feira, 11 de março de 2009

Back in Black?

Yeah, i know, i had promise to myself to keep the posts frequently, but what i can say, life sux hard, and the moment i living now show me that, really!

I trying to keep myself up and dont get depressed about dificult things, and i swear i will fighting that shit. Until i feel one hundred percent convinced about everything is fine, i will use this blog to express all events that happening right now.

To all people see my blog, i want to leave a message, if you dont like or think i don´t have the rights to write anything about you or some else, dont read it, simple, dont come to me and try argue i cant write about you or what i want or think, fuck you and fuck everyone will try to say or make anything i dont want, got it?

The good side, i starting to put me on the line, i have alot of plans, some to change my routine and others about the future, job, family, all that important stuffs. I have playing VTES more offen and hanging out with friends, things that i dont do it a long time.

Now, i just need focus in what i can trust, solid things, all other problems i will decide in the right moment, until then i will keep posting!

Caco

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário